News
Loading...

Flashback: #JIL34


Time passes by so fast, it always seems like yesterday! For my today's post, I would like to have a flashback, a flashback to sound a trumpet call for the JIL 35th Anniversary! It will be held on the 25th of October 2013, Friday, 5 PM at Luneta Park, Manila.
Now the flashback is about my experience last year at #JIL34 Anniversary  (first published on my tumblr account).
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JIL Church Worldwide!
God is still in the business of doing the miraculous. It was the 5th day of October when the JIL Church gathered together to praise and exalt God in one accord. All that I can say is great is Thy faithfulness oh GOD! Luneta Park was filled with millions of believers across the nation and abroad disregarding the sway of the weather, people of God didn't hesitate to praise Him!
                The program started with songs filled with energy led by the extreme KKBs with ate Diane Gacila as the lead worshipper – persuading people to get up and dance for Jesus! Jose Villanueva III a.k.a. “QUEST” also performed in the stage serenading GOD with various songs. The rest of the anniversary is great, anointed and EXTREME!
                At the first place, I wasn't able to focus on the program [sad…] because, I’m in the MIS booth [if you have read my recent blogs, you know why] but I really felt the presence and the move of God in the whole place.There was a time in the anniversary when Bro. Eddie prayed and asked the people to raise their hands before the Lord, when I heard that I left the MIS booth for a while, and with hands lifted up I joined with the prayer, suddenly tears fell from my eyes – I really felt God’s move in my life!
                I will never forget the message of Bro. Eddie in the latter part of the anniversary – “only the glorious church, a church without blemish, spot and stain will be raptured…” We really need to consecrate our lives before the LORD to see Him. We should be holy, for our God is holy (Leviticus 19:2).
PREPARE YE THE WAY FOR THE LORD, MAKE STRAIGHT THE PATH FOR HIM. LET THE KING OF GLORY ENTER IN!

Visit Jesus Is Lord Church at www.jilworldwide.org
Follow us at Twitter: www.twitter.com/JILWorldwide
Subscribe to our YoutubeAccount: www.youtube.com/JILWorldwide
Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/justDanYell

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!

 
Copyright © 2016 Servant's Quill - All Rights Reserved