News
Loading...
Home » , , , , , , » Lead Worshipper Profiles

Lead Worshipper Profiles

Starting this week, I will start a "program" in this blog..

and it is the...

YES!, the LEAD WORSHIPPER PROFILES, you read it right from the title :)

Every month I will post different profiles of different lead worshipper to post it here in my blog. Its main purpose is to know them and to get different advices and insights from them for us to learn from.

So, are you ready? GET READY! :)

If you know a lead worshipper who is willing to share to us his/her profile, kindly contact me in my e-mail: marcdanielrivera@gmail.com


Many Thanks & Blessings!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!

 
Copyright © 2016 Servant's Quill - All Rights Reserved