News
Loading...
Home » , » My Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff Concert Experience

My Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff Concert Experience

Last Saturday, 29th of November, I came to the second day of Harvest Youth Conference 2014 hosted by Cathedral of Praise Manila. This two-day conference was organized to gather and empower youths across denominations and organizations. What’s especial about this event is on each night of the conference there is 4REAL Worship Concert Event, where Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff is the guest artist. Yes, it is two birds in one shot. When you attend the conference, you’ll be privileged to attend the concert, and we did just like that.

The second day of the conference is empowering and full-packed. The speaker was Pastor Joey Pagadora of COP Cebu. He taught us that the people of God will never walk in shame, for God is our hope. After the plenary session, all the youths were encouraged to proceed to the parking lot for the youth fair. The youth fair is just fun and full of surprises, games, and activities.


To be honest, one of the reasons why I attended the event is because I want to see Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff in person. She is one of my all-time favorite female worship leaders. And that day, that dream came true. At 5:30 we entered the auditorium, and before that we first bought some albums of Cindy. At exactly 6:00 PM, the concert started with the front act, and then tithes and offering. After these, Cindy Ratcliff went up the stage for her turn, and it was also amazing to see her husband, Marcus, to speak about God's miraculous deeds.

What I love most about Cindy is not her excellent voice, not her music, those are just secondary, what I love most about her is her heart and passion, that I always feel when she worships and speaks. That night I felt it like never before, and most of all I felt God’s presence as Cindy leads us in worship. What a night!

The concert ended with the song Twenty-three, the title cut of her preceding album. The concert was fun, amazing, and most of all is anointed. My favourite part is when she sang “Break Every Chain”. The moment when she said, name every disease, bondage and curse, because there’s a name higher than those names, and that’s the name of JESUS. Just wow, I really felt the spirit of God moving that time, and breaking every chain. Hallelujah! I hear the chains falling!

As we leave the auditorium that night, though physically weak, but our spiritual strengths were so re-charged and replenished. I thank God for each moment He’s giving to live for His glory; to be unashamed for His name. We exist to proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord!

Shalom!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!

 
Copyright © 2016 Servant's Quill - All Rights Reserved